17 March 2020 Update
In line with the latest Government recommendations the committee has taken the decision to cease our forthcoming Club Monthly Meetings and planned Foundation and Intermediate Exam dates. As many of our members fall into the higher risk demography these actions feel sensible and necessary.
- 28 March 2020 – Intermediate Practical & Theory Exams
- 08 April 2020 – Monthly Meeting – Swap Meet
- 25 April 2020 – Foundation Practical & Theory Exams
- 13 May 2020 – Monthly Meeting
The need to cancel further Monthly Meetings will be reviewed nearer the time and the Foundation and Intermediate Exams will be rescheduled as soon as the govenment advice is relaxed.
During this time, please keep in touch by joining us on our Weekly Club Net on FM 145.375MHz at 20:00 each Wednesday. Further information about our weekly net can be found on our Website. You can also keep up-to-date with all the news from Bracknell Amateur Radio Club on our Reflector, our Website and via Social Media on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
Clearly these are extraordinary times and we wish all of our members and their families good health in the coming weeks and months.
Coronavirus (Covid-19) precautions
In the light of the current outbreak of the Covid-19 Virus and the proximity of some of the recent cases, please could we ask all members and visitors attending our Meetings and Events to read the following and exercise the suggested precautions
BARC Club Meetings and Events
- Please do not attend if you have been, or been in contact with anyone who has been, to one of the areas where Covid-19 is more prevalent.
- Members will be requested to avoid physical contact.
- Please take care when handling equipment, furniture, Tea and Coffee facilities, doors and cupboards and wash your hands after doing so.
For further information and general advice regarding Coronavirus, please read the attached document
Thank you for your help